IT Solutions Architects - April 2020
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Cookies and how we use them
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
IT Solutions Architects collects the following data:
- When you are submitting the Contact/Request Form: name, email, company, company size, phone number, communication preferences, your request details.
- When you use our web page we collect: IP address, device type, browser type, session duration, page navigation.
How do we collect your data?
We collect and process data when you:
- Send us your inquiry through Contact/Request Form on our pages.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We will only use your data to:
- Provide you information about our services
- Process your inquiry and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other our products and services we think you might like.
- Deliver our services
When we processes your order, as part of our Know Your Customer process, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies.
How do we store your data?
We store all your data elecronically in data base secured with minimum one layer of authentication and authorization. Only authorized personel has access to your data.
From time to time, we may use your personal data to contact you with details about our services which we feel may be of interest to you. We may also share your personal data with business partners and other carefully selected third parties so that they (or we) can contact you with information about their products or services which we feel may be of interest to you. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you wish to do so, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Essential – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- Analytics – we use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser and device. None of the information provided to us by Google Analytics is personally identifiable.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us